In preparation of the Catalyst version of Rigelian I have been increasing the font-sizes on most views, and using dynamic type on almost all views. An added bonus is that this will take into account the system wide font size setting that a user has chosen, thereby making the app more usable for those with less than perfect eye-sight. This update meant refining the auto-layout definitions on many views, and to simplify things, migration to UIStackView in many places. The following picture shows from left-to-right the sizes small, large (default) and extra-extra-large.
With macOS Catalina Apple has released catalyst, which makes it possible to port an iPad app to a Mac app with limited effort. A few months ago I had a first look at this, but ran into too many problems. Yesterday I tried again with the latest versions of all frameworks, and was able to get a version running on my Macbook in less than 4 hours. The main issue I ran into is how to make existing subscriptions work on Mac as well.